As of today, July 31st 2023, HCL Verse 3.1 has been released and is available for download. It is related to the On-Premise version (web mail if you prefer), not the mobile app.
The full documentation can be found here. You wil find all the enhancements as well as the user, admin & developer’s information.
If you prefer listening to reading, a 15min. video has been also been posted.
Some of the new features :
- Use of mail stationary (or reusable templates)
- Ability to recall a sent message
- Attached files preview : along with a service that needs to be enabled on Domino 12.0.2
- Remove attachements from e-mails
- Live e-mail: Contact email addresses are now clickable allowing you to directly send an email to your contact.
- Live phone number: Contact phone numbers are now clickable allowing you to directly make a call to your contact.
- Sorting contact list: You can now sort the contact list according to the Name, Email, and Company name of your contacts.
- Add photo for personal contact: You can now add, update, and remove photos for your personal contacts. It supports JPG, JPEG, and PNG image formats.
- Delegating your personal contacts: You can now see the option to delegate access to contacts along with mail and calendar.
- Add Sender/Chair to Contacts: This feature allows you to add the sender or meeting chair to your personal contacts.
- Find available time when scheduling a new meeting
- Sametime status of the chair of a meeting appears in the invite
- Send message to Invitees
- Online meeting preferences: Configure and save your online meeting information such as meeting name, URL, and password. When scheduling a meeting, you can select from the online meetings you created in your preferences. You can also mark any online meeting as default.
- Date picker preference in Calendar: There is a new date picker preference available in the Calendar display tab, where a user can set the first day of the week for the date pickers in Verse.
- Supported versions for integrated products: HCL Verse 3.1 provides support for:
- Connections v8
- Sametime v12
- Domino console command to show Verse version: Administrators can now run a Domino console command to display the installed version of Verse:
tell http osgi verseversion