VOP 1.0.8 has been announced yesterday!
The major enhancements:
- Enhancements to the calendar event design preview
- Calendar event encryption, name display in native language, improved detail around user response to recurring meetings, and the addition of comments when canceling meetings
- See names in your native language — in work environments that use internationally-recognized names, your administrator may allow you to see names in their native languages and character sets (these are known as alternate names)
- See your archived mail — if you archive your mail to an archive database on a server using another client such as iNotes, or if your administrator archives your mail on a server for you, you can now open the archive mail file from the folder panel to see the archived messages
- More support for encrypted meeting notifications (invitations and responses)
- Font sizes are consistent with Notes and iNotes — for example, Arial 14 is rendered the same size in Verse, Notes, and iNotes. Previously, the Verse font size was smaller.
Improved web browser experience enabled by default
- New password and Notes ID features — you can change the password that you use to log in to Verse, change your Notes ID password, and manage your Notes ID
- Server support for IBM i — Verse is now supported on a Domino 10.0.1 server running on IBM i version V7R2 or V7R3
Here’s the link to the “What’s new?” and here to the documentation. Download of the software starts here (or at least it should, doesn’t work right now for me…).